St. Anthony Summit Medical Center
St. Anthony Summit Medical Center & Mountain Facilities
- St. Anthony Summit Medical Center's Emergency Department received The Jackson Organization First Place Award for Patient Satisfaction in the small hospital category (2006)
- SASMC is Joint Commission Accredited for Heart Attack and Heart Failure
- SASMC received Level III Trauma Designation for Acute MI and Stroke
- SASMC showcased in Healthcare Design magazine for one of the Best Hospital New Construction
- Breckenridge Medical Clinic established a new ThinkFirst! Summit Medical Center and Mountain Clinics chapter the summer of 2009 by BMC and KMC. ThinkFirst is a head/spinal injury preventation program for children grades 1-12.
- St. Anthony Keystone Medical Clinic start up of a new ThinkFirst Chapter in conjunction with St. Mary-Corwin - ThinkFirst Summit Medical Center and Mountain Clinics in June of 2009, directed by the trauma coordinators from Keystone and Breckenridge Medical Clinics. In 2008-2009, the program reached 2564 students in Summit and Park Counties and gave away 291 helmets, free of charge, to students who did not have helmets.